Ni2
Ni2 2011-12-09 14:39:40 #61F

6.Eatin' goober peas Sitting by the roadside on a summer’s day Chatting with my mess-mates passing time away Lying in the shadows underneath the trees Goodness how delicious eating goober peas. Peas, peas, peas, peas Eating goober peas Goodness how delicious Eating goober peas. When a horse-man passes, the soldiers have a rule To cry out their loudest, “Mister, where’s your mule?” But another custom, enchanting-er than these Is wearing out your grinders, eating goober peas. Peas, peas, peas, peas Eating goober peas Goodness how delicious Eating goober peas (peas please)
Ni2
Ni2 2011-12-09 14:43:26 #62F

7.Found a peanut Found a peanut, found a peanut Found a peanut just now Just now I found a peanut Found a peanut just now It was rotten, it was rotten It was rotten just now Just now it was rotten It was rotten just now Ate it anyway, ate it anyway Ate it anyway just now Just now I ate it anyway Ate it anyway just now Got a stomach ache, got a stomach ache Got a stomach ache just now Just now I got a stomach ache Got a stomach ache just now Called the doctor, called the doctor Called the doctor just now Just now I called the doctor Called the doctor just now Was a nightmare, was a nightmare Was a nightmare just now Just now it was a nightmare Was a nightmare just now Then I woke up, then I woke up Then I woke up just now Just now I woke up I woke up just now Found a peanut, found a peanut Found a peanut just now Just now I found a peanut Found a peanut just now
Ni2
Ni2 2011-12-09 15:09:35 #63F

8.Hop up, my ladies Did you ever go to meetin', Uncle Joe, Uncle Joe? Did you ever go to meetin', Uncle Joe? Did you ever go to meetin', Uncle Joe, Uncle Joe? Don't mind the weather when the wind don't blow. Hop up, my ladies, three in a row, Hop up, my ladies, three in a row, Hop up, my ladies, three in a row, Don't mind the weather when the wind don't blow. Will your horse carry double, Uncle Joe, Uncle Joe Will your horse carry double, Uncle Joe, Uncle Joe Will your horse carry double, Uncle Joe, Uncle Joe Don't mind the weather when the wind don't blow. Hop up, my ladies, three in a row, Hop up, my ladies, three in a row, Hop up, my ladies, three in a row, Don't mind the weather when the wind don't blow. Will you take me out farther , Uncle Joe, Uncle Joe Will you take me out farther , Uncle Joe, Uncle Joe Will you take me out farther , Uncle Joe, Uncle Joe Don't mind the weather when the wind don't blow. Hop up, my ladies, three in a row, Hop up, my ladies, three in a row, Hop up, my ladies, three in a row, Don't mind the weather when the wind don't blow.
Ni2
Ni2 2011-12-09 15:13:13 #64F

9.Get along little doggies As I went a-walkin’ One mornin’ for pleasure I spied a cowpuncher Come ridin’ along His hat was throwed back And his spurs was a-jinglin’ And as he approached, He was singin’ this song. Whoopee ti yi yo, Get along little dogies, It’s your misfortune And none of my own Whoopee ti yi yo Get along little dogies You know that Wyoming Will be your new home.
Ni2
Ni2 2011-12-09 15:16:33 #65F

10.The cat came back Old Mister Johnson had troubles of his own He had a yellow cat which wouldn’t leave its home He tried and he tried to give the cat away He gave it to a man goin’ far, far away! But the cat came back the very next day The cat came back, he thought he was a goner But the cat came back; it just couldn’t stay away. He gave it to a little boy with a dollar note Told him for to take it up the river in a boat He told him to leave it in faraway town And he never did see that little boy around But the cat came back the very next day The cat came back, he thought he was a goner But the cat came back; it just couldn’t stay away. He gave it to a man going up in a balloon He told him for to take it to the man in the moon The balloon came down about ninety miles away And where he is now, well I dare not say But the cat came back the very next day The cat came back, he thought he was a goner But the cat came back; it just couldn’t stay away. So he put him in a box and he tied it up well He had some fellows help him and he paid them not to tell They put it in a boxcar, the west-bound 7:10 The train pulled away and was never seen again But the cat came back the very next day The cat came back, he thought he was a goner But the cat came back; it just couldn’t stay away.
Ni2
Ni2 2011-12-09 15:36:57 #66F

11.What a silly song Oh, hopping on one foot Hopping on one foot Hopping, hopping, never stopping Hopping on one foot Oh, knees up Mother Brown Knees up Mother Brown Knees up, knees up, never let the breeze up, Knees up Mother Brown Oh dear what a silly song Is this a silly song ( Is this a silly song) Oh dear what a silly song What a silly sing-out tune!!! Oh, jumpping up and down Jumpping up and down Jumping, Jumping, never dancing Jumpping up and down Oh, knees up Mother Brown Knees up Mother Brown Knees up, knees up, never let the breeze up, Knees up Mother Brown Oh dear what a silly song Is this a silly song (Is this a silly song) Oh dear what a silly song What a silly sing-out tune!!!
Ni2
Ni2 2011-12-09 15:53:34 #67F

12.Froggy went A courtin' When a froggy went a courtin’ and he did ride, uh-huh? Froggy went a courtin’ and he did ride, uh-huh? Froggy went a courtin’ and he did ride With a sword and a pistol by his side, uh-huh uh-huh uh-huh?? He road right up to Miss Mousie’s door, uh-huh? He road right up to Miss Mousie’s door, uh-huh? He road right up to Miss Mousie’s door Gave three loud raps, and a very big roar, uh-huh uh-huh uh-huh?? Said Miss Mouse, are you within, uh-huh? Said Miss Mouse, are you within, uh-huh? Said Miss Mouse, are you within? Miss Mousie said, I sit and spin, uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh Well he took Miss Mousie on his knee, uh-huh? Well he took Miss Mousie on his knee, uh-huh? He took Miss Mousie on his knee Said Miss Mousie, will you marry me, uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh? Without my Uncle Rat’s consent, uh-uh? Without my Uncle Rat’s consent, uh-uh? Without my Uncle Rat’s consent I wouldn’t marry the President, uh-uh, uh-uh, uh-uh? Uncle Rat laughed, and he shook his fat sides, uh-huh? Uncle Rat laughed, and he shook his fat sides, uh-huh? Uncle Rat laughed, and he shook his fat sides To think his niece would be a bride, uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh Uncle Rat went running way downtown, uh-huh? Uncle Rat went running way downtown, uh-huh? Uncle Rat went running way downtown To buy his niece a wedding gown, uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh
Ni2
Ni2 2011-12-09 15:56:58 #68F

13.Polly wolly doodle Oh, I went down South For to see my Sal Sing Polly wolly doodle all the day My Sal, she is a spunky gal Sing Polly wolly doodle all the day Fare thee well, Fare thee well, Fare thee well my fairy fay For I’m going to Lou’siana For to see my Susyanna Sing Polly wolly doodle all the day Oh, my Sal, she is a maiden fair Sing Polly wolly doodle all the day With curly eyes and laughing hair Sing Polly wolly doodle all the day Fare thee well, Fare thee well, Fare thee well my fairy fay For I’m going to Lou’siana For to see my Susyanna Sing Polly wolly doodle all the day
Ni2
Ni2 2011-12-09 16:00:05 #69F

14.A bicycle built for two Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer do, I’m half crazy, All for the love of you, It won’t be a stylish marriage, I can't afford a carriage, But you’ll look sweet, up on the seat Of a bicycle built for two!
Ni2
Ni2 2011-12-09 16:03:23 #70F

15.Farmer Brown's cow Farmer Brown he had a cow, Had a cow, had a cow, She got sick, I don’t know how. All she said was Moo-oo. Hay, hay, hay! Wouldn’t you say That would make it go away? Hay, hay, hay! Wouldn’t you say That’s all for today. Her friend, the horse, brought lemon pie, Lemon pie, lemon pie, To see if that would take her eye. All she said was Moo-oo. Hay, hay, hay! Wouldn’t you say That would make it go away? Hay, hay, hay! Wouldn’t you say That’s all for today. Little duck brought gingerbread, Gingerbread, gingerbread, To see if that would clear her head. All she said was Moo-oo. Hay, hay, hay! Wouldn’t you say That would make it go away? Hay, hay, hay! Wouldn’t you say That’s all for today.

圖解媽媽百科

特別企劃

盈翠絲媽咪的毛髮蓬鬆感
盈翠絲媽咪的毛髮蓬鬆感

盈翠絲媽咪的毛髮蓬鬆感

媽咪最愛的養身補體神器,桂格滴雞精試用滿意度100%

精選專題

more >
小技巧 大幸福 家庭經營力
小技巧 大幸福 家庭經營力