Ni2
Ni2 2011-12-08 13:41:02 #41F

15.Three little ducks that I once knew Three little ducks went out one day Over the hills and far away Mother duck said Quack quack quack quack But only two little ducks came back Two little ducks went out one day Over the hills and far away Mother duck said Quack quack quack quack But only one little ducks came back One little ducks went out one day Over the hills and far away Mother duck said Quack quack quack quack But none of the three little ducks came back Some of the ducks went out one day Over the hills and far away Some of the ducks said Quack quack quack quack And all of the three little ducks came back
Ni2
Ni2 2011-12-08 13:42:05 #42F

16.Ten in a bed There were ten in a bed And the little one said “Roll over, roll over” So they all rolled over And one fell out There were nine in a bed And the little one said “Roll over, roll over” So they all rolled over And one fell out There were eight in a bed And the little one said “Roll over, roll over” So they all rolled over And one fell out There were seven in a bed And the little one said “Roll over, roll over” So they all rolled over And one fell out There were six in a bed And the little one said “Roll over, roll over” So they all rolled over And one fell out There were five in a bed And the little one said “Roll over, roll over” So they all rolled over And one fell out There were four in a bed And the little one said “Roll over, roll over” So they all rolled over And one fell out There were three in a bed And the little one said “Roll over, roll over” So they all rolled over And one fell out There were two in a bed And the little one said “Roll over, roll over” So they all rolled over And one fell out There was one in a bed And the little one said “Good night!”
Ni2
Ni2 2011-12-08 13:45:33 #43F

17.Twelve pototo soup 1 potato, 2 potato, 3 potato, 4 If you’re going make a soup You got to go to the store 5 potato, 6 potato, 7 potato, 8 Mama’s picking out potatoes From the big potato crate 9 potato, 10 potato, 11 potato, 12 Soup is always better When you make it yourself Potato soup I love potatoes Potato soup Don’t mean tomatoes Potato soup (12 potato soup) Potatoes, potatoes 12 potato soup 12 potato, 11 potato, 10 potato, 9 Soup is bubbling in the pot And it smells so fine 8 potato, 7 potato, 6 potato, 5 I’m a ‘rocking an a ‘rolling Doing the 12 potato jive 4 potato, 3 potato, 2 potato, 1 So gather ‘round the table now Everyone!
Ni2
Ni2 2011-12-08 13:46:40 #44F

18.One man went to mow One man went to mow, Went to mow a meadow, One man and his dog, Went to mow a meadow Two men went to mow, Went to mow a meadow, Two men, one man and his dog, Went to mow a meadow Three men went to mow, Went to mow a meadow, Three men, two men, one man and his dog, Went to mow a meadow Four men went to mow, Went to mow a meadow, Four men, three men, two men, one man and his dog, Went to mow a meadow Five men went to mow Went to mow a meadow Five men, four men, three men, two men, one man and his dog, Went to mow a meadow
Ni2
Ni2 2011-12-08 13:47:54 #45F

19.Ten little bottles of pop on the wall Ten little bottles of pop on the wall, Ten little bottles of pop, Take one down and pass it around, Nine little bottles of pop on the wall. Nine little bottles of pop on the wall, Nine little bottles of pop, Take one down and pass it around, Eight little bottles of pop on the wall. Eight little bottles of pop on the wall, Eight little bottles of pop, Take one down and pass it around, Seven little bottles of pop on the wall. Seven little bottles of pop on the wall, Seven little bottles of pop, Take one down and pass it around, Six little bottles of pop on the wall. Six little bottles of pop on the wall, Six little bottles of pop, Take one down and pass it around, Five little bottles of pop on the wall. Five little bottles of pop on the wall, Five little bottles of pop, Take one down and pass it around, Four little bottles of pop on the wall. Four little bottles of pop on the wall, Four little bottles of pop, Take one down and pass it around, Three little bottles of pop on the wall. Three little bottles of pop on the wall, Three little bottles of pop, Take one down and pass it around, Two little bottles of pop on the wall. Two little bottles of pop on the wall, Two little bottles of pop, Take one down and pass it around, One little bottle of pop on the wall. One little bottle of pop on the wall, One little bottle of pop, Take one down and pass it around, No little bottles of pop on the wall. No little bottles of pop on the wall, No little bottles of pop, Truth to tell, I don’t feel well, I couldn’t drink another drop No little bottles of pop on the wall.
Ni2
Ni2 2011-12-08 13:49:01 #46F

20.Two little balckbirds Two little blackbirds sat on a hill, One named Jack and one named Jill. Fly away, Jack; fly away, Jill, Come back, Jack; come back, Jill. Two little blackbirds sat on a hill, One named Jack and one named Jill.
Ni2
Ni2 2011-12-08 13:51:22 #47F

21.Five finger jive We are going subtract-tract-tract From 0 to 5-5-5 Hold up your hand-hand-hand And do the 5 finger jive-jive-jive! Hold 1 finger up Like a big tall tree Now fold it down How many fingers do you see? 0! 1 minus 1 is 0! Hold 2 fingers up Like the letter V Now fold 1 down How many fingers do you see? 1! 2 minus 2 is 0! Hold 3 fingers up And wiggle them around Fold one finger down Now how many have you found? 2! 3 minus 1 is 2 3 minus 2 is 1 3 minus 3 is 0! Hold 4 fingers up And wave them in the air Fold 1 finger down How many are there? 3! 4 minus 1 is 3 4 minus 2 is 2 4 minus 3 is 1 4 minus 4 is 0! Hold 5 fingers up And wave them at the train Fold over your thumb How many remain? Four! 5 minus 1 is 4 5 minus 2 is 3 5 minus 3 is 2 5 minus 4 is 1 5 minus 5 is 0! Give me a high 5 And take nothing away How many fingers are left? 5! 5 fingers- HURRAY! 5 minus 0 is 5 4 minus 0 is 4 3 minus 0 is 3 2 minus 0 is 2 2 minus 1 is 1 1 minus 0 is 1 If you want to subtract From 0 to 5 All you got a do Is the 5 finger jive!
Ni2
Ni2 2011-12-08 13:53:13 #48F

22.Ten green bottles Ten green bottles Hanging on the wall Ten green bottles Hanging on the wall And if one green bottle Should accidentally fall They’ll be nine green bottles Hanging on the wall Nine green bottles Hanging on the wall Nine green bottles Hanging on the wall And if one green bottle Should accidentally fall They’ll be eight green bottles Hanging on the wall Eight green bottles Hanging on the wall Eight green bottles Hanging on the wall And if one green bottle Should accidentally fall They’ll be seven green bottles Hanging on the wall Seven green bottles Hanging on the wall Seven green bottles Hanging on the wall And if one green bottle Should accidentally fall They’ll be six green bottles Hanging on the wall Six green bottles Hanging on the wall Six green bottles Hanging on the wall And if one green bottle Should accidentally fall They’ll be five green bottles Hanging on the wall Five green bottles Hanging on the wall Five green bottles Hanging on the wall And if one green bottle Should accidentally fall They’ll be four green bottles Hanging on the wall Four green bottles Hanging on the wall Four green bottles Hanging on the wall And if one green bottle Should accidentally fall They’ll be three green bottles Hanging on the wall Three green bottles Hanging on the wall Three green bottles Hanging on the wall And if one green bottle Should accidentally fall They’ll be two green bottles Hanging on the wall Two green bottles Hanging on the wall Two green bottles Hanging on the wall And if one green bottle Should accidentally fall They’ll be one green bottle Hanging on the wall One green bottle Hanging on the wall One green bottle Hanging on the wall And if one green bottle Should accidentally fall They’ll be no green bottles Hanging on the wall!!
Ni2
Ni2 2011-12-08 13:55:43 #49F

23.Counting sheep When it’s time to go to sleep I close my eyes and count the sheep In my mind I watch them fly And count each one as they pass by. Counting sheep is so much fun I think I’ll start by counting ONE ONE…1 little fluffy sheep. When counting one little sheep is through I look around and there come TWO TWO…2 little fluffy sheep On the ceiling now I see THREE black sheep floating over me THREE…3 little fluffy sheep I hear a noise behind the door To my surprise out pop FOUR more FOUR…4 little fluffy sheep And just before my dreams arrive Like puffy clouds FIVE sheep drift by FIVE…five little sheep When it’s time to go to sleep I close my eyes and count the sheep In my mind I watch them fly And count each one as they pass by.
Ni2
Ni2 2011-12-08 13:56:39 #50F

暫時休息一下,還有人要第三片的歌詞嗎?

圖解媽媽百科

特別企劃

台灣生態藏寶圖「有怪獸」app親子界正夯!步道邊玩邊學趣味多

盈翠絲媽咪的毛髮蓬鬆感
盈翠絲媽咪的毛髮蓬鬆感

盈翠絲媽咪的毛髮蓬鬆感

精選專題