Ni2
Ni2 2011-12-08 12:04:57 #31F

5.Five little mankeys Five little monkeys jumping on the bed One fell off and bumped her head Momma called the doctor and the doctor said No more monkeys jumping on the bed! Four little monkeys jumping on the bed One fell off and bumped her head Papa called the doctor and the doctor said No more monkeys jumping on the bed! Three little monkeys jumping on the bed One fell off and bumped his head Momma called the doctor and the doctor said No more monkeys jumping on the bed! Two little monkeys jumping on the bed One fell off and bumped her head Papa called the doctor and the doctor said No more monkeys jumping on the bed! One little monkey jumping on the bed He fell off and bumped his head Momma called the doctor and the doctor said For Pete’s sake would you put those monkeys Straight to bed!”
Ni2
Ni2 2011-12-08 12:06:47 #32F

6.Alice the camel Alice the camel has five humps. Alice the camel has five humps. Alice the camel has five humps. So ride, Alice, ride. Boom, boom, boom, boom! Alice the camel has four humps. Alice the camel has four humps. Alice the camel has four humps. So ride, Alice, ride. Boom, boom, boom, boom! Alice the camel has three humps. Alice the camel has three humps. Alice the camel has three humps. So ride, Alice, ride. Boom, boom, boom, boom! Alice the camel has two humps. Alice the camel has two humps. Alice the camel has two humps. So ride, Alice, ride. Boom, boom, boom, boom! Alice the camel has one hump. Alice the camel has one hump. Alice the camel has one hump. So ride, Alice, ride. Boom, boom, boom, boom! Alice the camel has no humps. Alice the camel has no humps. Alice the camel has no humps. ‘Cause Alice is a horse, of course.
Ni2
Ni2 2011-12-08 12:08:04 #33F

7.Six-little ducks Six little ducks That I once knew Fat ones, skinny ones Fair ones too But the one little duck With the feathers on his back He led all the others With a quack, quack, quack Quack, quack, quack Quack, quack, quack He led all the others With a quack, quack, quack Down to the river They would go Wibble, wobble, wibble, wobble To and fro But the one little duck With the feather on his back He led all the others With a quack, quack, quack Quack, quack, quack Quack, quack, quack He led all the others With a quack, quack, quack Back from the river They would come Wibble wobble, wibble wobble Ho hum hum But the one little duck With the feather on his back He led all the others With a quack, quack, quack Quack, quack, quack Quack, quack, quack He led all the others With a quack, quack, quack
Ni2
Ni2 2011-12-08 12:09:15 #34F

8.The ants go marching The ants go marching one by one, hurrah, hurrah The ants go marching one by one, hurrah, hurrah The ants go marching one by one, The little one stops to suck his thumb And they all go marching down around the town BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! The ants go marching two by two, hurrah, hurrah The ants go marching two by two, hurrah, hurrah The ants go marching two by two, The little one stops to tie his shoe And they all go marching down around the town BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! The ants go marching three by three, hurrah, hurrah The ants go marching three by three, hurrah, hurrah The ants go marching three by three, The little one stops to climb a tree And they all go marching down around the town BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! The ants go marching four by four, hurrah, hurrah The ants go marching four by four, hurrah, hurrah The ants go marching four by four, The little one stops to shut the door And they all go marching down around the town BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! The ants go marching five by five, hurrah, hurrah The ants go marching five by five, hurrah, hurrah The ants go marching five by five, The little one stops to take a dive And they all go marching down around the town BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! The ants go marching six by six, hurrah, hurrah The ants go marching six by six, hurrah, hurrah The ants go marching six by six, The little one stops to pick up sticks And they all go marching down around the town BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! The ants go marching seven by seven, hurrah, hurrah The ants go marching seven by seven, hurrah, hurrah The ants go marching seven by seven, The little one stops to go to heaven And they all go marching down around the town BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! The ants go marching eight by eight, hurrah, hurrah The ants go marching eight by eight, hurrah, hurrah The ants go marching eight by eight, The little one stops to shut the gate And they all go marching down around the town BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! The ants go marching nine by nine, hurrah, hurrah The ants go marching nine by nine, hurrah, hurrah The ants go marching nine by nine, The little one stops to scratch his spine And they all go marching down around the town BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! The ants go marching ten by ten, hurrah, hurrah The ants go marching ten by ten, hurrah, hurrah The ants go marching ten by ten, The little one stops to say “THE END” And they all go marching down around the town BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!
Ni2
Ni2 2011-12-08 12:10:44 #35F

9.Count your fingers Count your fingers, count your toes Count your toes, count your toes! Count your fingers, count your toes Learning numbers as we go Raise your left hand way up high Way up high, way up high Wiggle your fingers in the sky 1 and 2, 3, 4 and 5 Wave your right hand to your friend To your friend, to your friend Wiggle your fingers count again 6 and 7,8,9,10 Raise your left foot way up high Way up high, way up high Wiggle your toes up in the sky 1 and 2,3,4,5 Wave your right foot to your friend To your friend, to your friend Wiggle your toes and count again 6 and 7,8,9,10 Count your fingers, count your toes Count your fingers, and your toes! Count your fingers, count your toes Learning numbers as we go !
Ni2
Ni2 2011-12-08 12:12:09 #36F

10.The three little kittens Three little kittens, They lost their mittens, And they began to cry, Oh, mother dear, We sadly fear Our mittens we have lost. What! Lost your mittens, You naughty kittens! Then you shall have no pie. Mee-ow, mee-ow, mee-ow, mee-ow. You shall have no pie. The three little kittens, They found their mittens, And they began to cry, Oh, mother dear, See here, see here, Our mittens we have found. What! Found your mittens, You darling kittens! Then you shall have some pie. Mee-ow, mee-ow, mee-ow, mee-ow. You shall have some pie. The three little kittens, Put on their mittens, And soon ate up the pie; Oh, mother dear, We greatly fear Our mittens we have soiled. What! Soiled your mittens, You naughty kittens! Then they began to sigh, Mee-ow, mee-ow, mee-ow, mee-ow. They began to sigh. The three little kittens, They washed their mittens, And hung them out to dry; Oh mother dear, Look here, look here, Our mittens we have washed. What! Washed your mittens, You’re such good kittens. I smell a rat close by! Hush! Hush! Hush! Hush! Hush! Hush! Hush! I smell a rat close by.
Ni2
Ni2 2011-12-08 12:19:22 #37F

11.Add the animals If I had 1 little chimpanzee And 1 more came to stay Then how many chimps Would I now have? How many would you say? 2!!! 2 little chimpanzees! If I had 2 big elephants And 1 more came to stay Then how many elephants Would I now have? How many would you say? 3!!! 3 big elephants! If I had 3 little yellow ducks And 1 more came to stay Then how many ducks Would I now have? How many would you say? 4!!! 4 little yellow ducks! If I had 4 big brown cows And 1 more came to stay Then how many cows Would I now have? How many would you say? 5!!! 5 big brown cows! If I had 5 little ladybugs And 1 more came to stay Then how many ladybugs Would I have? How many would you say? 6!!! 6 little ladybugs! If I had 6 big polar bears And 1 more came to stay Then how many bears Would I now have? How many would you say? 7!!! 7 big polar bears! If I had 7 little hopping frogs And 1 more came to stay Then how many frogs Would I now have? How many would you say? 8!!! 8 little hopping frogs! If I had 8 big blubbery whales And 1 more came to stay Then how many whales Would I now have? How many would you say? 9!!! 9 big blubbery whales! If I had 9 little budgie birds And 1 more came to stay Then how many birds Would I now have? How many would you say? 10!! 10 little budgie birds! If I had 10 big fat hippos And another one came to stay I’D HAVE TO GET A NEW HOUSE!!!
Ni2
Ni2 2011-12-08 13:21:24 #38F

12.Five little mice Five little mice came out to play Gathering crumbs along the way Out came the pussycat sleek and fat Four little mice go scampering back Four little mice came out to play Gathering crumbs along the way Out came the pussycat sleek and fat Three little mice go scampering back Three little mice came out to play Gathering crumbs along the way Out came the pussycat sleek and fat Two little mice go scampering back Two little mice came out to play Gathering crumbs along the way Out came the pussycat sleek and fat One little mouse goes scampering back One little mouse came out to play Gathering crumbs along the way Out came the pussycat sleek and fat No little mice go scampering back
Ni2
Ni2 2011-12-08 13:22:13 #39F

13.Little bunny foo foo Little Bunny Foo Foo Hoppin’ through the forest, Scoopin’ up the field mice And boppin’ em on the head. And down came the Blue Fairy, and she said: “Little Bunny Foo Foo I don’t want to see you Scoopin’ up the field mice And boppin’ em on the head. And now I’ll give you three chances, and if you keep it up, I’ll turn you into a GOON.” Little Bunny Foo Foo Hoppin’ through the forest, Scoopin’ up the field mice And boppin’ em on the head. And down came the Blue Fairy, and she said: “Little Bunny Foo Foo I don’t want to see you Scoopin’ up the field mice And boppin’ em on the head. And now I’ll give you two more chances, and if you do that again, I’ll turn you into a GOON.” Little Bunny Foo Foo Hoppin’ through the forest, Scoopin’ up the field mice And boppin’ em on the head. And down came the Blue Fairy, and she said: “Little Bunny Foo Foo I don’t want to see you Scoopin’ up the field mice And boppin’ em on the head. And now I’ll give you one more chance, and if you keep it up, I’ll turn you into a GOON” Little Bunny Foo Foo Hoppin’ through the forest, Scoopin’ up the field mice And boppin’ em on the head. And down came the Blue Fairy, and she said: “Little Bunny Foo Foo I don’t want to see you Scoopin’ up the field mice And boppin’ em on the head. You disobeyed me three times, so now I’m going to turn you into a GOON!” And the moral of this story is: HARE today, GOON tomorrow
Ni2
Ni2 2011-12-08 13:31:59 #40F

14.One flea fly One flea fly flew up the flue and The other flea fly flew down One flea fly flew up the flu And the other flea fly flew down One flea fly flew up the flue And the other flea fly flew down One flea fly flew up the flue In the springtime and the fall They were only playing flu fly They were only playing flu fly They were only playing flu fly In the springtime and the fall

圖解媽媽百科

特別企劃

台灣生態藏寶圖「有怪獸」app親子界正夯!步道邊玩邊學趣味多

媽咪最愛的養身補體神器,桂格滴雞精試用滿意度100%

精選專題

more >
親子共玩好點子 玩樂童年起步走
親子共玩好點子 玩樂童年起步走