緊急公告:因突發資料庫異常事件,故4/8~4/26資料損毀,如會員於上述區間曾於討論區發文回應,煩請重新發布,造成您的困擾敬請見諒
Ni2
Ni2 2011-12-01 22:06:16 #11F

11. The Letters on the Bus The letters on the bus Are all mixed up All mixed up All mixed up The letters on the bus Are all mixed up Unscramble them with me Let’s start with the letters ABC DEF, and then G Let’s not forget our HIJ KLM and N The letters on the bus Are all mixed up All mixed up All mixed up The letters on the bus Are all mixed up Unscramble them with me Are you ready? Here we go with OPQ, RST, U and V To the back of the bus go W X, Y and ZEE Alright! Now that everyone’s sitting down, let’s make sure all the letters are here… ABCDEFG HIJKLMNOP QRS,TUV WXY and Z! Alright mister driver, we’re cleared for take-off! Now the letters on the bus Are all lined up All lined up All lined up The letters on the bus Are all lined up From A to Zee From A to Zee From A to Zee
Ni2
Ni2 2011-12-01 22:07:59 #12F

12. If You Know All the Seasons If you know all the seasons clap your hands If you know all the seasons clap your hands If you know all the seasons You’ve got four terrific reasons To shout out and name the seasons Clap your hands If you really love the winter go like this “BRRR” If you really love the winter go like this “BRRR” Because winter is the season When your nose is always freezing And you’re shivering and sneezing Go like this “BRRR” In the spring you run and play and shout “HURRAY” In the spring you run and play and shout “HURRAY” In the spring the grass is growing And a gentle breeze is blowing And a warmer sun is glowing Shout “HURRAY” If you really love the summer stomp your feet If you really love the summer stomp your feet In the summer you can play And swim and camp and fish all day Oh summer please don’t go away Stomp your feet If you really love the autumn slap your knees If you really love the autumn slap your knees When it’s beginning to get cold And the leaves turn red and gold Then it’s back to school you go Slap your knees
Ni2
Ni2 2011-12-01 22:11:03 #13F

13. The Days of the Week There are seven days in every single week And every single one of them has it’s own special name And every name is different, each one is unique But the order that they follow is always the same Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday Monday follows Sunday Tuesday follows Monday Wednesday follows Tuesday Then Thursday comes along Friday follows Thursday Saturday follows Friday And Sunday follows Saturday, And that’s the week day song Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday Monday follows Sunday Tuesday follows Monday Wednesday follows Tuesday Then Thursday comes along Friday follows Thursday Saturday follows Friday And Sunday follows Saturday, And that’s the week day song Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
Ni2
Ni2 2011-12-01 22:12:39 #14F

14. Thirty Days has September Thirty Days Has September April, June and November. All the rest have thirty-one Except for February alone, Which has twenty-eight Days of time And in leap years twenty-nine
Ni2
Ni2 2011-12-01 22:13:49 #15F

15. How Many Letters in the Alphabet “How many stars are in the sky?” I asked my mommy one day Well she scratched her head And she rolled her eyes She hemmed and hawed And hummed and sighed Took a paper and a pen And theorized And three days later She apologized And said “I just can’t say” “How many fish are in the sea?” I asked my daddy one day Well he scratched his head And he rolled his eyes He hemmed and hawed And hummed and sighed Took a paper and a pen And theorized And three days later He apologized And said “I just can’t say” “How many leaves are in a tree?” I asked my brother one day Well he scratched his head And he rolled his eyes He hemmed and hawed And hummed and sighed Took a paper and a pen And theorized And three days later He apologized And said “I just can’t say” “How many letters in the alphabet?” I asked my grandpa one day Well he scratched his head And he rolled his eyes He hemmed and hawed And hummed and sighed Took a paper and a pen And theorized And three days later He apologized And said “What was that question again?” “Grandpa? How many letters are there in the alphabet?” “Oh, that’s easy…26”
Ni2
Ni2 2011-12-01 22:16:14 #16F

16. Going to the Library We’re all going to the library We’re all going to the library We’re all going to the library We’ll have so much fun! People go “Shhhh” at the library People go “Shhhh” at the library People go “Shhhh” at the library And we’ll have so much fun! Let’s take out a book at the library Let’s take out a book at the library Let’s take out a book at the library We’ll have so much fun! We’ll read a story at the library We’ll read a story at the library We’ll read a story at the library We’ll have so much fun! We’ll sing this song at the library We’ll sing this song at the library We’ll sing this song at the library We’ll have so much fun! We all went to the library We all went to the library We all went to the library And we had so much fun!
Ni2
Ni2 2011-12-01 22:17:31 #17F

17. Shapes There are many kinds of shapes I see them everywhere I love circles and rectangles Triangles and squares Circles! When I go walking I see circles Everywhere I go A circle is round like a steering wheel It’s shaped just like an “O” Like the big bright sun And a cinnamon bun And the wheels on a bicycle Round and round they go Like a big balloon Like the big full moon How many kinds of circles Do you know? Squares! I see squares when we go to town They’re everywhere you turn They have four sides of the very same length Let’s see what we can learn Like a pizza box And my toy blocks Equal sides of 1,2,3,and 4 Like a picture frame Or a windowpane A square is just a shape that I adore Triangles! Here and there I find triangles Look around and see And a triangle has three sides One and two and three Like a pizza slice A piece of pie is nice How about a great big Ice cream cone? Like a volcano Or the sail on my boat Or a steeple, or the shape of the roof That’s on my home Rectangles! I share my house With a lot of rectangles Let’s just take a look With two sides long And two sides short They’re shaped just like a book Like my front door And the rug on my floor Like a fridge, like a brick Like a bed, like a stereo Like a Kleenex box And my grandfather clock I see rectangles Everywhere I go! There are many kinds of shapes I see them everywhere I love circles and rectangles Triangles and squares.
Ni2
Ni2 2011-12-01 22:27:33 #18F

18. Musical Chairs If you want to play a game That’s not really fair You don’t have to be nice And you don’t have to share There’s only one winner So you’d better beware When you play a crazy game Called musical chairs! Seven people walking ‘round Six little chairs Feeling kind of nervous And a little bit scared The music’s going to STOP But you don’t know where Six people left playing musical chairs! There are six people walking ‘round Five little chairs Feeling kind of nervous And a little bit scared The music’s going to STOP But you don’t know where Five people left playing musical chairs! There are five people walking ‘round Four little chairs Feeling kind of nervous And a little bit scared The music’s going to STOP But you don’t know where Four people left playing musical chairs! There are four people walking ‘round Three little chairs Feeling kind of nervous And a little bit scared The music’s going to STOP But you don’t know where Three people left playing musical chairs! There are three people walking ‘round two little chairs Feeling kind of nervous And a little bit scared The music’s going to STOP But you don’t know where Two people left playing musical chairs! There are two people walking ‘round One little chair Feeling kind of nervous And a little bit scared The music’s going to STOP But you don’t know where One person left playing musical chairs! One person sitting on One little chair That person is the winner We must be fair But next time ‘round, It could be YOU there And that’s the crazy game Called musical chairs!
Ni2
Ni2 2011-12-01 22:30:45 #19F

19. Looby Loo Here we go looby loo Here we go looby light Here we go looby loo All on a Saturday night You put your right hand in You take your right hand out You give your hand a shake, shake, shake And turn yourself about Here we go looby loo Here we go looby light Here we go looby loo All on a Saturday night You put your left foot in You take your left foot out You give your foot a shake, shake, shake And turn yourself about Here we go looby loo Here we go looby light Here we go looby loo All on a Saturday night You put your right hip in You take your right hip out You give your right hip a shake, shake, shake And turn yourself about Here we go looby loo Here we go looby light Here we go looby loo All on a Saturday night You put your whole self in You take your whole self out You give yourself a shake, shake, shake And turn yourself about Here we go looby loo Here we go looby light Here we go looby loo All on a Saturday night
Ni2
Ni2 2011-12-01 22:32:17 #20F

20. I Love Colors Red is the color of a big fire truck Red like an apple or a rose you pluck Red is the color of the sun set sky I love red Don’t ask me why! Yellow is the color of the big bright sun Yellow like buttercups, every one Yellow is the yoke in the eggs we fry I love yellow Don’t ask me why! Blue is the color of the deep blue sea Blue like mommy‚Äôs eye‚Äôs looking at me Blue is the color of the summer sky I love blue Don’task me why! Green is the color of the grass and trees Green like peas and broccoli Green is the color of key lime pie I love green Don’t ask me why I love blue Don’t ask me why I love yellow Don’t ask me why I love red Don’t ask me why I love colors Don’t ask me why!

圖解媽媽百科

特別企劃

滿足媽媽心願「讓我躺平放空」一覺到天亮,德國Emma床墊KO媽媽睡眠3大困擾

台灣生態藏寶圖「有怪獸」app親子界正夯!步道邊玩邊學趣味多

媽咪投票趣

你家誰簽小孩聯絡簿?媽媽還爸爸?

※可複選1~3個答案

精選專題