Ni2
Ni2 2011-12-01 22:35:22 #21F

21. Barnyard Cat I had a cat and the cat pleased me I fed my cat under yonder tree The cat said fiddle-i-fee, fiddle-i-fee. I had a dog and the dog pleased me I fed my dog under yonder tree The dog said bow-wow And the cat said fiddle-i-fee. I had a pig and the pig pleased me I fed my pig under yonder tree The pig said oink-oink The dog said bow-wow And the cat said fiddle-i-fee. I had a mule and the mule pleased me ? I fed my mule under yonder tree The mule said Hee Haw! The pig said oink-oink ? The dog said bow-wow And the cat said fiddle-i-fee.
Ni2
Ni2 2011-12-01 22:39:37 #22F

22. The Circle Song And now we clap (clap, clap, clap, clap) Our hands like that (clap, clap, clap, clap) 1-2-3-4 (clap, clap, clap, clap) And then 4 more (clap, clap, clap, clap) Sitting all around Making silly sounds Aren’t you glad you found The circle song Now slap your knees (slap, slap, slap) Only in threes (slap, slap, slap) Just three not four (slap, slap, slap) And then three more (slap, slap, slap) Sitting all around Making silly sounds Aren’t you glad you found The circle song Now tap your shoes (tap, tap) But just in twos (tap, tap) Now be precise (tap, tap) And do it twice (tap, tap) Sitting all around Making silly sounds Aren’t you glad you found The circle song Now shout “Hurray” (hurray) One time today (hurray) Now don’t be shy (hurray) Shout to the sky! (hurray) Sitting all around Making silly sounds Aren’t you glad you found The circle song
Ni2
Ni2 2011-12-01 22:41:04 #23F

23. The Sing Along Song Lets’ gather ‘round And sit right down Come join along In the sing-along song And the bells go ding And the bells go dong If the cow goes quack You know, There’s something wrong But it really doesn’t matter When you sing along And that’s the funny thing About the sing-along song! Can you yodel odle ay? All night and day Can you yodel odle oo? Like a kangaroo And the bells go ding And the bells go dong If the duck goes meow And the cow goes quack You know there’s something wrong But it really doesn’t matter When you sing along And that’s the funny thing About the sing along song If you’ve had fun Tell anyone And the song never ends When you sing it again And the bells go ding And the bells go dong If the cat goes moo And the ducks go meow And the cow goes quack You know There’s something wrong But it really doesn’t matter When you sing along And that’s the funny thing About the sing-along song But it really doesn’t matter When you sing along And that’s the funny thing About the sing-along!
michelle
michelle 2011-12-02 00:07:14 #24F

wow... Ni2, 給妳一個讚, 感謝分享喔!
Ni2
Ni2 2011-12-02 09:48:28 #25F

TO:michelle 不客氣, sing alone school這套CD真的很好聽,我第一次聽到就愛上了 但是可惜沒有附歌詞,網路上我也找了很久,似乎也找不到完整資料 所以才會想說乾脆自己整理,所有的歌詞都是網路上找的, 不過網路上都是零零散的,我只是集中到這個版,希望分享給更多需要的人
Ni2
Ni2 2011-12-02 10:04:03 #26F

CD2:Counting is Fun 1.1,2,3,4,5 One, two, three, four, five, Once I caught a fish alive, Six, seven, eight, nine, ten, Then I let it go again. Why did you let it go Because it bit my finger so. Which finger did it bite This little finger on the right. (ouch )
Ni2
Ni2 2011-12-02 10:05:52 #27F

2.Three blind mice Three blind mice, three blind mice See how they run, see how they run, They all ran after the farmer’s wife, She never was ever so stricken with strife, Did you ever see such a sight in your life As three blind mice?
哎呀呀哇哈哈
judy20102 2011-12-08 11:19:20 #28F

多謝分享!!!! 剛好在找這張CD的歌詞!! 好市多的sing along school 英語兒歌_28F_img_1 好市多的sing along school 英語兒歌_28F_img_2
Ni2
Ni2 2011-12-08 11:58:57 #29F

3.One,two buckle my shoe One, two, Buckle my shoe Three, four, Shut the door Five, six, Pick up sticks Seven eight, Lay them straight Nine, ten, Big fat hen Come on everybody Let’s do it again!
Ni2
Ni2 2011-12-08 12:02:55 #30F

4.This old man This old man, he played one, He played knick-knack on my thumb; Knick-knack paddywhack, Give a dog a bone, This old man came rolling home. This old man, he played two, He played knick-knack on my shoe; Knick-knack paddywhack, Give a dog a bone, This old man came rolling home. This old man, he played three, He played knick-knack on my knee; Knick-knack paddywhack, Give a dog a bone, This old man came rolling home. This old man, he played four, He played knick-knack on my door; Knick-knack paddywhack, Give a dog a bone, This old man came rolling home. This old man, he played five, He played knick-knack on my hive; Knick-knack paddywhack, Give a dog a bone, This old man came rolling home. This old man, he played six, He played knick-knack on my sticks; Knick-knack paddywhack, Give a dog a bone, This old man came rolling home. This old man, he played seven, He played knick-knack up in Heaven; Knick-knack paddywhack, Give a dog a bone, This old man came rolling home. This old man, he played eight, He played knick-knack on my gate; Knick-knack paddywhack, Give a dog a bone, This old man came rolling home. This old man, he played nine, He played knick-knack on my spine; Knick-knack paddywhack, Give a dog a bone, This old man came rolling home. This old man, he played ten, He played knick-knack once again; Knick-knack paddywhack, Give a dog a bone, This old man came rolling home.

圖解媽媽百科

特別企劃

台灣生態藏寶圖「有怪獸」app親子界正夯!步道邊玩邊學趣味多

盈翠絲媽咪的毛髮蓬鬆感
盈翠絲媽咪的毛髮蓬鬆感

盈翠絲媽咪的毛髮蓬鬆感

精選專題

more >
幼兒園選校秘訣,這些眉角別錯過
幼兒園選校秘訣,這些眉角別錯過