@QQ咩

提出疑問應該是直接問茂x最快的吧!而不是在這裡含沙影射。

竟然你已經決定不要去茂x,那當然不要去佔用大家時間,也不用針對茂x做攻擊吧!畢竟你沒求證過也什麽都不知道啊!只是人云亦云。

而且你的問題和這篇的主題早就離題了!

於2019-07-04 15:09:41 重新編輯過
匿名
QQ咩 2019-07-04 19:04:48 #22F

@Nips

提出疑問應該是直接問茂x最快的吧!而不是在這裡含沙影射。→ 直接問他會跟你說:「對!我們就是跟網路說的一樣?」正常人都會想先問有去過的人心得吧!

竟然你已經決定不要去茂x,那當然不要去佔用大家時間,也不用針對茂x做攻擊吧!畢竟你沒求證過也什麽都不知道啊!只是人云亦云。

→ 拜託你先看清楚別人寫的好嗎?我有說“已經決定”不要去嗎?我在問其他去過的人經驗不就是在求證!

而且你的問題和這篇的主題早就離題了!

→ 請問我問3.5代的費用和實際去的經驗到底哪裡離題?我還覺得你問PGS做羊穿才離題

如果你沒有要分享做3.5代或3代試管plus的心得,或是對於這兩項療程沒有疑問,就請不要再佔用寶貴的時間回覆這篇或特意幫某診所或醫院說話,謝謝

匿名
Nips 2019-07-05 06:21:05 #23F

@QQ咩

你要求證為什麼不直接去諮詢?人云亦云叫求證?你是打算隔空看診是嗎?看診的人還不是醫生?

我要怎麼回答是我的自由,你要去哪邊做也不干我的事,我就是看不慣亂說話的人,我也強烈的懷疑你是業配啊!

這個論壇並沒有禁止我發言喔!很多樓主搞不清狀況被罵到翻的你不知道嗎?

另外你看清楚我的文章,請問你哪一隻眼睛看到我做羊穿?我只是問問題,有規定這個版只準你發言?

實際上我做的是NIPS,而且我沒做PGS試管也成功,只是我懷疑如果我有做PGS是不是就能省下NIPS這筆錢。

另外試管成功的機率本來就是看個人體質。你到底有沒有任何諮詢過或做過試管的經驗啊?

一般做試管的媽媽才不會像你這樣,通常會先依地域性選擇醫療院所,再到現場給醫生看診諮詢,而不是像你一樣打地圖砲,然後再沒有根據的進行含沙射影的質疑抹黑。

於2019-07-05 06:45:58 重新編輯過
adsnew
匿名
QQ咩 2019-07-05 07:36:28 #24F

@Nips

照你這樣說 你要確認做PGS 可不可以不用再做NIPS和羊穿

直接跟醫師求證就好啦!來這邊問做什麼

大家都不可以討論看診經驗了嗎?請問你是管理員嗎

而且從頭到尾是你一直很不客氣 

我只是順著其他版媽的留言詢問 

你去過的話可以就你的經驗分享啊!

於2019-07-05 07:44:09 重新編輯過

我兩個都有做過,為了生第二胎,這幾年真的走得跌跌撞撞,本以為會跟第一胎一樣順,自己也覺得自己身體不錯,沒想到年齡真的是生育的最大殺手,我從自然懷孕沒心跳,走到人工結果子宮外孕,後來朋友力推我到送X鳥,她是在那懷孕的。

我前年第一次在送X鳥做試管時,就有做pgs,因為我不想再冒險,拿自己的身體做實驗,後來植入一顆很不錯的胚胎,到開獎日,發現抽血指數不高,沒多久之後,胚胎就自己慢慢萎縮了,那次我很傷心,後來決定好好調養自己,不管是身體或心裡,都花了一段時間才恢復原本樂觀的我。

去年,第二次試管,一樣是送X鳥,這次賴醫生介紹我多做一個子宮內膜的檢查,就是ERA, 我跟先生都認為,試管費用已經不低了,多個ERA檢查,讓機率提高到80%,很有它的價值,所以這次是PGS + ERA, 另一方面還是不想拿自己的身體做實驗的概念,什麼檢查都來,選最安全的路。

結果,沒想到,ERA報告出來,我最適合植入的時間真的跟大家不同,大部份的人是服用黃體素後的120小時,而我是146小時,還差蠻遠的,後來我在最佳時機植入,真的成功懷孕了,還在上個月平安生下了二寶,現在已經滿月。

我們很慶幸後來有做PGS+ERA,也就是所謂的3代試管plus,花錢事小,能每天抱著小孩比較踏實。

PS 回答大家討論的另一個問題,還要不要做羊膜穿刺?或nips? 雖然已確認胚胎的健康,但是,懷孕過程的檢查都不能少喔~ 我自己後來是選擇做nips,因為好不容易才懷孕,要把檢查風險降到最低!

Yang Sandar
Yang Sandar 2019-07-22 17:23:28 #26F

For me I’ve tried both PGS & ERA. The capacity of female eggs are highly correlated with the maternal age. I’m 38 now , so the doctor recommended me to collect at least 20 eggs to increase the possibility of successful pregnancy. My AMH level is very low so I’ve to collect 14 eggs by entering the operation room 11 times through 7 months for my oocyte retrieval. The most difficult moments of my life for I’ve to struggle alone at Taiwan , my parents & husband are at Myanmar for they don’t have enough Visa period for that long. Even though my relative sometime accompany me but mostly alone . After collecting the require amount of eggs we decided to make Insemination & Embryo Culture. My husband came to Taiwan 2 times for the semen analysis & embryo culture . We got 8 blastocysts but after checking 7 for PGS (Preimplantation Genetic Screening for Chromosome Aneuploidy ) only 2 left as Grade A Euploid . I’ve got shocked , if I didn’t check for PGS and implant directly it’s sure I will face the sad event of miscarriage again , I really hate it for I’ve suffered 2 times already . Thanks a lot to Doctor Lai who suggested me to check for PGS for it can really reduce the percentage of miscarriages & chances of getting Drown syndrome babies .Before implantation I’ve read many articles should I do for ERA ( Enndomentrial Receptivity Analysis)or not , because it cost a bit expensive . The cost I’ve used for my IVF process is 4 times much more than a normal healthy IVF mother. All the experience of mothers from the articles urge me to check for ERA . By ERA we can know the window of implantation , the ideal time for transferring the embryo.The pregnancy rate of transferring a good blastocyst with PGS+ERA can reach to 80% of success.My IVF journey was nearly 9 months and all I had is 2 Grade A Euploid & 1 blastocyst (Blanked control). I don’t want to restart this journey again ( Operation + Lonely + Time + Patience + Money ) . The other reason is that I live with my husband’s parents & for the IVF process I requested for 2 months to go to Taiwan . They allowed me & supported me with many financial requirements . Now it’s already 9 months and I want to please them with the successful result . So I decided to check for ERA .The endometrium cells have a WOI (Window of  implantation) and normally the timing is 120+-3 hours after the progesterone administration. But for me surprisingly my WOI is 145+-3 hours. If I didn’t check for ERA my precious Embryo will lost due to not the ideal time for transferring the Embryo . After checking & preparation all the requirements 1 embryo was transferred even though my epithelial lining is a little low . The doctor said he transferred the healthy embryo on the right time and wish  to be a successful pregnancy. I dare not transfer both of my embryos because if it was not successful the remaining  embryo can ease my sadness . The waiting 2 weeks are the longest moments & every movement of walking , sleeping ,eating even bathing with cautious . Praying for everyday . On the day one year of my IVF journey I saw 2 line on pregnancy tester & my HCG level was 3970 . I am very happy & waited for another 3 weeks for the child’s heart beat. The sound make me so pleased that I can’t speak for a moment . I’ve waiting you so long my baby cos I don’t have a chance to hear that sound on my previous 2 times of miscarriage .My IVF is successful and now my baby is about 11 weeks old .I’m still at Taiwan for the DNA Analysis of my embryo. All my dreams come true with only one IVF transfer with the support of PGS & ERA . Thank to the doctors who guided me to the successful dream . Specially thanks to those who invented that IVF3.5 technique (combination of PGS & ERA).Also thanks to the stuff from Stork fertility center who carefully handle my eggs, blastocysts to the best one .And also thanks to the customer service who replied immediately whenever I have doubt & questions to ask.Specially thank to my mom who came to Taiwan before my implantation and take good care of me even though she does’t understand & speak Mandarine Language. Thank to my husband and parents for all the support. Now I’m eager to go back to my home sweet home with my mom & my precious baby in my womb . Wish every future mother who struggle in the IVF journey to possess a successful results . Attachment.png

Yang Sandar
Yang Sandar 2019-07-22 17:24:19 #27F

For me I’ve tried both PGS & ERA. The capacity of female eggs are highly correlated with the maternal age. I’m 38 now , so the doctor recommended me to collect at least 20 eggs to increase the possibility of successful pregnancy. My AMH level is very low so I’ve to collect 14 eggs by entering the operation room 11 times through 7 months for my oocyte retrieval. The most difficult moments of my life for I’ve to struggle alone at Taiwan , my parents & husband are at Myanmar for they don’t have enough Visa period for that long. Even though my relative sometime accompany me but mostly alone . After collecting the require amount of eggs we decided to make Insemination & Embryo Culture. My husband came to Taiwan 2 times for the semen analysis & embryo culture . We got 8 blastocysts but after checking 7 for PGS (Preimplantation Genetic Screening for Chromosome Aneuploidy ) only 2 left as Grade A Euploid . I’ve got shocked , if I didn’t check for PGS and implant directly it’s sure I will face the sad event of miscarriage again , I really hate it for I’ve suffered 2 times already . Thanks a lot to Doctor Lai who suggested me to check for PGS for it can really reduce the percentage of miscarriages & chances of getting Drown syndrome babies .Before implantation I’ve read many articles should I do for ERA ( Enndomentrial Receptivity Analysis)or not , because it cost a bit expensive . The cost I’ve used for my IVF process is 4 times much more than a normal healthy IVF mother. All the experience of mothers from the articles urge me to check for ERA . By ERA we can know the window of implantation , the ideal time for transferring the embryo.The pregnancy rate of transferring a good blastocyst with PGS+ERA can reach to 80% of success.My IVF journey was nearly 9 months and all I had is 2 Grade A Euploid & 1 blastocyst (Blanked control). I don’t want to restart this journey again ( Operation + Lonely + Time + Patience + Money ) . The other reason is that I live with my husband’s parents & for the IVF process I requested for 2 months to go to Taiwan . They allowed me & supported me with many financial requirements . Now it’s already 9 months and I want to please them with the successful result . So I decided to check for ERA .The endometrium cells have a WOI (Window of  implantation) and normally the timing is 120+-3 hours after the progesterone administration. But for me surprisingly my WOI is 145+-3 hours. If I didn’t check for ERA my precious Embryo will lost due to not the ideal time for transferring the Embryo . After checking & preparation all the requirements 1 embryo was transferred even though my epithelial lining is a little low . The doctor said he transferred the healthy embryo on the right time and wish  to be a successful pregnancy. I dare not transfer both of my embryos because if it was not successful the remaining  embryo can ease my sadness . The waiting 2 weeks are the longest moments & every movement of walking , sleeping ,eating even bathing with cautious . Praying for everyday . On the day one year of my IVF journey I saw 2 line on pregnancy tester & my HCG level was 3970 . I am very happy & waited for another 3 weeks for the child’s heart beat. The sound make me so pleased that I can’t speak for a moment . I’ve waiting you so long my baby cos I don’t have a chance to hear that sound on my previous 2 times of miscarriage .My IVF is successful and now my baby is about 11 weeks old .I’m still at Taiwan for the DNA Analysis of my embryo. All my dreams come true with only one IVF transfer with the support of PGS & ERA . Thank to the doctors who guided me to the successful dream . Specially thanks to those who invented that IVF3.5 technique (combination of PGS & ERA).Also thanks to the stuff from Stork fertility center who carefully handle my eggs, blastocysts to the best one .And also thanks to the customer service who replied immediately whenever I have doubt & questions to ask.Specially thank to my mom who came to Taiwan before my implantation and take good care of me even though she does’t understand & speak Mandarine Language. Thank to my husband and parents for all the support. Now I’m eager to go back to my home sweet home with my mom & my precious baby in my womb . Wish every future mother who struggle in the IVF journey to possess a successful results . Attachment.png

Yang Sandar
Yang Sandar 2019-07-22 17:24:44 #28F

3.5代試管和3代試管plus+哪個好_28F_img_1

Yang Sandar
Yang Sandar 2019-07-22 17:25:09 #29F

3.5代試管和3代試管plus+哪個好_29F_img_1

Yang Sandar
Yang Sandar 2019-07-22 17:25:40 #30F

3.5代試管和3代試管plus+哪個好_30F_img_1

3.5代試管和3代試管plus+哪個好_30F_img_2

圖解媽媽百科

特別企劃

滿足媽媽心願「讓我躺平放空」一覺到天亮,德國Emma床墊KO媽媽睡眠3大困擾

女人40歲還不到放棄的時候,抓牢髮根黃金救援期!理科太太:「妳的頭髮很可能還有救!」美國最新AI養髮液82%有感豐盈!

媽咪投票趣

你家誰簽小孩聯絡簿?媽媽還爸爸?

※可複選1~3個答案

精選專題

more >
媽咪質感必修課 用心愛自己
媽咪質感必修課 用心愛自己

媽咪質感必修課 用心愛自己