緊急公告:因突發資料庫異常事件,故4/8~4/26資料損毀,如會員於上述區間曾於討論區發文回應,煩請重新發布,造成您的困擾敬請見諒

Know the difference between affect and effect

john seena
john seena 2021-06-16 14:30:11 版主 25K

If you want to know the Difference Between Affect And Effect, you need to understand the concept. For clearing up any ambiguity, the first step is to ensure that you have a proper understanding of these terms. Otherwise, the perplexity will persist. The outcome of an activity is known as the effect. This word is similar to the effect that occurs as a result of a particular cause. For example, if you don't get enough sleep, your health will affect. In general, the noun form of the effect is utilized. You can use the word effect to describe the magnitude of a phenomenon.

Affect is a verb that refers to how something is influenced. It means 'to bring about a transformation.' When you use the word "affect," you're describing how something has influenced a specific action. For instance, his health is being harmed by the constant changes in the weather. As you can see, the definitions of certain words have been reduced. 

However, because there are significant variances in usage, it's easy to get mixed up about how and when to use these two words correctly.

哦不
哦不 2021-06-21 13:34:37 #1F

謝謝分享

jessika28
Lisa Lisa 2022-07-23 20:38:10 #2F

Now I'm doing well, but a month ago I could not accept the fact that I was fired from my job. For me it was a hard blow, because I did not know where else to get a job. This full spectrum cbd oil with thc helped me recover, calm down and find a way to solve the problem. Thanks to them for the fast delivery and quality product. Especially cbd oil is well suited for athletes because thanks to this supplement, you can perfectly relax and relieve pain after heavy physical exertion. Try it for sure.

Anny Key
Anny Key 2022-09-10 17:28:33 #3F

This week was very difficult for me and at the same time pleasant. Despite a lot of stress, I tried medical cannabis for the first time https://westcoastsupply.cc/products/cannabis/ and was able to relax perfectly. Such relaxation charged me with energy and efficiency, but the main thing is that I had new ideas. I think I will use medical cannabis more for relaxation.

圖解媽媽百科

特別企劃

台灣生態藏寶圖「有怪獸」app親子界正夯!步道邊玩邊學趣味多

媽咪最愛的養身補體神器,桂格滴雞精試用滿意度100%

媽咪投票趣

你家誰簽小孩聯絡簿?媽媽還爸爸?

※可複選1~3個答案

精選專題