【WUWOW線上英文】好評回文活動將延後於4/24開跑,為感謝配合,BBH將提供神秘加碼好禮唷,敬請期待!

可否幫我推薦英文說故事比賽簡單好記的故事書好嗎?

水滴娃娃
水滴娃娃 2010-09-28 14:33:24 版主 3545

可否幫我推薦,英文說故事比賽,簡單好記的故事書好嗎?中班小朋友,時間3分鐘,最主要目的只是要讓他上台訓練膽量而已,故事內容簡單好背的,謝謝

三隻小豬

薑餅人

金捲兒

Erin媽
Erin媽 2010-09-29 08:37:40 #2F

有一個可以搭配動作的小短文上台表演會很可愛,可是我唸了一下,大約1分鐘而已.後面可以自行再加料一下~

Five little babies

There are five little babies:

One little baby waves bye,bye,bye.動作:揮揮手

One little baby cries Wah,Wah,Wah.動作:雙手握拳放在眼邊,哭哭

One little baby goes clap,clap,clap.動作:拍拍手

One little baby takes a nice long nap.動作:雙手合掌,放臉頰,頭歪一邊

One little baby says goo,goo,goo.動作:雙手圍住嘴巴

Now five little babies go "Peek-a-boo".動作:雙手矇眼,打開

(原作者於 2010-09-29 08:38:44 重新編輯過)

Erin媽
Erin媽 2010-09-29 08:48:42 #3F

he Dog and His Shadow

Once there was a dog in a village.He stole a piece of meat from a butcher’s shop and ran of with it.He wanted to eat it at home.On his way home he came to a narrow bridge over a stream.As he was crossing the bridge,he looked down and saw his own shadow in the water.He thought it another dog with a large piece of meat than his.He tried to get that piece ,too.He opened his month and barked at the shadow.But the dog in the water was not a real dog,but his own shadow.So he dropped his own piece of meat into the water,and lost all.

The North Wind and the Sun

One day in winter,the cold north wind was blowing hard.Then the sun began to shine from among the clouds.The north wind said to the sun,’’I am very strong.I am stronger than you.I am the strongest in the world.’’The sun said,’’No, no.You are not as strong as I.’’ ’’Well,I’ll show you how strong I am,’’said the north wind.Just then a traveler came along.He had a thick cloak on.’’I can make that man take off his cloak,’’said the north wind.And he blew and blew.But the traveler held his cloak closely about him.Then the sun said,’’Now I’ll try.’’The sun began to shine upon him.It became warmer and wamer.The traveler said,’’How warm it is!’’ and took off his cloak.’’Now you see I am stronger than you, MR. North Wind,’’ said the sun.

狗和他的影子

在一個村落裏,有一條狗從肉店裏偷了一塊肉,準備拿回家享用,在他回家的路上經過了一座窄橋,當他正穿越過窄橋時,他向下看見水中有自己的影子,他以為是另外一條狗叼著一塊比他更大的肉,他也試著想得到那片肉,他便張大嘴巴向自己的影子吠叫,但是在水裡的狗不是一條真正的狗,除了他自己的影子外,沒有任何東西在水裡,最後他自己的肉掉入水裡便失去了所有.

北風和太陽

在冬天裡的某一天,冷冽的北風正努力的吹著,這時太陽開從雲中探出頭來,北風對太陽說:我非常強壯並且強壯過你,在這世界上就屬我最強壯了,太陽說:不,你不可能比我強壯,北風對太陽說:好吧!就讓我展現我的強壯給你看.這時剛好 一名遊客穿著一件厚的披風走過來,北風說:我能使那個人脫掉他的披風,他便吹著冷冽的風,但是那人卻把披風拉的更緊,這時太陽說話了:現在換我來試試.太陽便開始展現熱力使天氣變得較溫暖.那人便說:好暖和ㄛ.於是脫掉他的披風.太陽便說:北風先生你現在看見了我比你強壯吧!.

不知道對中班小朋友來說會不會太難了?

小鐵媽咪(pcwen)
小鐵媽咪(pcwen) 2010-09-29 13:59:33 #4F

不知道你家小朋友的英文能力如何?

我家孩子的程度大概只能講艾瑞卡爾的書,例如brown bear brown bear,很容易朗朗上口。

如果要難一點的要不要試試看We are going on a bear hunt,裡頭很多擬聲辭,還可以配動作。

http://www.books.com.tw/exep/prod/booksfile.php?item=F010005445

我要推薦愛瑞卡爾的"好餓的毛毛蟲",有一些重複的句子,比較好記憶,但相對的,要背很多水果和食物的名稱(但都是很簡單的),提供你參考!

對了

還有一本

No, David!

東西出版社 Easy to read

裡面有歌謠

很短好記

可以改成故事來講

Road to Reading

Hiccup

Hot Dog

媽媽可以去圖書館借看看

水滴娃娃