【WUWOW線上英文】好評回文活動將延後於4/24開跑,為感謝配合,BBH將提供神秘加碼好禮唷,敬請期待!

What should I do? My baby won't take enough formula!

Mommy Jess
Mommy Jess 2004-02-03 08:30:08 版主 2014

Mommy compared Little One’s photos that were taken at 5-month and 6-month today, and found out that Little One seemed lost some weight since his face got longer and thinner. Mommy felt very sad and has known that Little One hasn’t eaten enough for his age for a month now. (He should of getting 24 ounces a day, but he hardly reached the goal; instead, he only take about 17 ounces for a month now. He also eats some solid food, but only less than one cup a day.)

When Mommy called the nurse couple weeks ago, she told Mommy not to give Little One any water or juice and try to encourage him to take at least 24 ounces a day. However, it’s very difficult to make Little One to do the things he does not want to do; actually, it’s impossible!!!

Is there any mommy can help with this situation?

Please feel free to answer in Chinese, thank you for your help!!!

(原作者於 2004-02-03 08:44:02 重新編輯過)

小寶馬麻
小寶馬麻 2004-02-03 10:13:50 #1F

Dear Little One's Mom,

Little One looks so handsome and healthy in his photos. I don't think you should worry about his weight or trying too hard to push him to eat that much. Maybe he looks thinner is because he is much taller now.

If you really want to try, maybe you should rethink about the way you did. Is he always playing his toys when eating? Does he sleep much so that he don't need that much food? Sometimes you could add a little bit his favorite juice in the extra formula to encourage him to eat. Make sure no one will bother him when he is eating.

You and the Little One will be just fine. Every mommy has her "secret weapon" to "treat" her baby. Just follow your heart!

Blessing!

Mommy Jess
Mommy Jess 2004-02-04 12:25:19 #2F

Thank you, 小寶馬麻!!! We took Little One to see his doctor today. He said that Little One is just fine, but I am just wondering how can he only drink so little for a month? As a mommy, I am afraid he can be sick.

Veronica
Veronica 2004-02-04 14:37:38 #3F

Can you get " Biofermin "fro m the pharmacy?

Sometimes the doctor gives it to Harry as a prescription

when Harry loses his appetite.

adsnew

圖解媽媽百科

特別企劃

女人40歲還不到放棄的時候,抓牢髮根黃金救援期!理科太太:「妳的頭髮很可能還有救!」美國最新AI養髮液82%有感豐盈!

2024 新生兒保單》還不知道怎麼規劃嗎?30秒快速瞭解還有抽獎等著你!

媽咪投票趣

當年的裱框婚紗照,現在去哪兒了?

精選專題

more >
幼兒園選校秘訣,這些眉角別錯過
幼兒園選校秘訣,這些眉角別錯過

幼兒園選校秘訣,這些眉角別錯過